Tuesday, May 7, 2019

CST 361S Technology Tutors


This week, I volunteered 4 hours at my service learning site. Last Thursday, I had an interview and orientation with my supervisor and was introduced to everyone in every room of the site. Today, I did my first 4 hours at Loaves, Fishes, and Computers. I started out removing RAM, CPU, monitors, and Wifi-adapter cards from the laptops. Some of them were older computers that had Windows Vista and were very heavy. For the second half of my volunteer hours, I erased and checked various parts of Chrome books. I learned how to check the battery life percent and use a website called keyboardchecker.com to see if every key worked. I was in a group of 4 at large tables so I was able to ask another volunteer easily for help when I needed it. Overall, I had a great time volunteering today. I am ready to learn more things tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cst 499 week 8

This week, we finished writing the paper in order to do the best job possible even if it was a little bit late. Now that everything is done,...