Friday, April 26, 2019

W8 CST 338 Software Design


They say hindsight is 20/20, what advice would you give to the next cohort regarding this course?
How much do you envision using the skills you gained in this course in your career?
Good job this session!  You are well on your way to finishing your degree!
Update your learning journal from what you experienced this week with class. 
I would tell the next cohort to keep up with your assignments. Its best to start the final project after Java swing is learned if you’re going to do your project or after Android Studio is learned. If you’re going to do Android Studio, do the tutorials on the website so you can familiarize yourself with it. I had trouble with the assignment from last week so it affected the amount of time I could spend on this assignment since the Final is worth more points. It’s good to meet up with your group on Wednesday or Thursday so everyone can get started early.
I learned how to use GitHub better and Android Studio much better than before. I will always use GitHub because it has all my files saved in one place since I am often between my desktop and laptop am interested in App development so I will probably use that one a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cst 499 week 8

This week, we finished writing the paper in order to do the best job possible even if it was a little bit late. Now that everything is done,...