Tuesday, June 9, 2020

CST499 Week 6

This week, we took the ETS test and worked on the video for the Capstone Festival this weekend.

We worked on writing a script last week, a Google Slides this week, and incorporated the script into the slides. There was a lot of information to cover but we will hopefully get it all done in max 7 minutes as the guidelines state. It seems like the demo video included an app as well as a website so theirs was an entire 9 minutes which we aren't given. I think it would be a better experience if we have a short video for the capstone and a longer one for our portfolios so we can explain as much as we want for at least our own personal records.

The ETS test score was lower than I expected, but it was a difficult test. I knew how to do a few but guessed on the majority of them. I don't feel like the material covered had that much to do with my career going forward. On Glassdoor, interview questions are posted and they usually aren't as extensive. If anything, focusing more on the Technical Interview or my Portfolio would have been a better use of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cst 499 week 8

This week, we finished writing the paper in order to do the best job possible even if it was a little bit late. Now that everything is done,...