Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Week 4.1

Studying Skill
A skill I tried this week was limiting my readings to the suggested times that were given and/or finishing each reading in under 15 mins (short reading) and 30 mins (long reading). I use this awesome 4 channel timer (Link) that I place next to my keyboard so I always know how much time I have left.  I type my outlines of the readings and this makes me focus more on reading the entire paragraph, summarizing it in as few words as possible, and not writing irrelevant details. These outlines help me write my blog posts so I can avoid rereading the readings for relevant details. I plan on rereading the actual readings later on my tablet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

cst 499 week 8

This week, we finished writing the paper in order to do the best job possible even if it was a little bit late. Now that everything is done,...