Friday, June 21, 2019

CST 361S Technology Tutors


As for my final thoughts on this class, it allowed me to learn more about other people and other cultures. It also helped me learn how to be more open to others and expand my interests. Before the class, I had a hard time starting conversations with strangers but I think I am better at it than before. I have a new interest in repairing broken technology, like tablets. Because of the program, I have more confidence in my ability to fix broken computers and tablets. I feel comfortable touching them and not being afraid that they will break. I want to keep volunteering and hopefully get enough experience to get a part-time job while I finish school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cst 499 week 8

This week, we finished writing the paper in order to do the best job possible even if it was a little bit late. Now that everything is done,...